- Accurate evaluation: Personal trainers evaluate your fitness goals to design a progressive program that will get you where you want to go. This starts with a thorough evaluation of your current fitness level tha
- t can
be duplicated in the months that follow. Your trainer will make sure you know just how much you’ve improved.
- Motivation: Not only do trainers make great exercise buddies, they offer a no-excuses attitude to motivate you to continue working toward your goals.
- Perfect positioning: Head neutral, back flat, core tight, shoulders retracted – these are some of the instructions your personal trainer is likely to command. Just don’t take them lightly. Better body positioning on cardio and strength-training equipment will help you maximize each movement and avoid injury.
- Education: A personal trainer knows the why behind every squat, curl and crunch you make and how it will get you one step closer to reaching your fitness goals.
- Follow through: Your personal trainer is invested in your success, too. When confidence waivers, your trainer will be there to pick you up and keep you going.
These fitness tips are brought to you by The Fitness Outlet, a specialty fitness equipment retailer for fitness facilities and homes nationwide. For more information about fitness equipment or for additional fitness advice visit our Website , follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook Fan Page!